Monday, August 1, 2011

Uncle Brendan is fun!

So I got to spend all of last week hanging out with my Uncle Brendan! The last time he was here, he didn't seem all that interested in me, but this time we had a blast! He did a great job helping Mom and Dad out with me, and could make me laugh so hard with his crazy "airplane" games!


At the end of the week, we went to Hocking Hills to go hiking. Dad decided I'm old enough to be in the Ergo on his back. I'm not sure I completely agree, but I did manage to fall asleep. At least when he was moving I did...I let him him know whenever he stopped that he needed to keep moving, soldier! No rest for the weary!


Oh ladies, by the way...

1 comment:

  1. You've got a lot of hot uncles...which is a good thing, because they are the only hot guys you need to hang out with until you are about 30!

    ReplyDelete