Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boiled carrots? THIS is real food?

Wow...BIG week! I know it's been a while, and I've got lots of updates! First off...we've moved! I mentioned before that we'd be moving to Roanoke, Virginia, and well, we did. We've got a neat pool in the backyard, but it's been too rainy to enjoy it so far.


In the meantime, Mom and Dad decided to try giving me some different foods...and by "food" they seem to mean "boiled carrots." Are you kidding me?? Boiled carrots are not food...they're mushy, grainy, nasty...something, I don't know what, but NOT food! Tell me...would YOU eat smashed up boiled carrots? Yeah, thought not. This is how I felt about it...


Much to my relief, they also thought maybe sweet potatoes would do the trick. Much better, but still not quite as good as nice, bland, milky rice cereal. Today we tried avocado (my poops had become a little hard and painful from all these solids, and apparently avocado have lots of fiber. TMI, I know!)

One other BIG accomplishment this week...I can sit up! I still need some assistance particularly when my bobblehead starts to lean one way or the other, but at least I'm sitting now! One more step on my plan to slowly get mobile and start scurrying every which way...see, right now they think all these milestones are "cute" but pretty soon they're gonna WISH I'd stopped at sitting and rolling, while they're chasing me all over the house worrying about what I might get into!




1 comment:

  1. Hiiiii,
    Howz Roanoke? Nice Pool.. hope you are enjoying the new home. Love her expression for boiled carrots! Give Natalie a big hug from me.
    Roopa

    ReplyDelete