Thursday, January 5, 2012

It was a Hentz/Heitz kind of New Year! (click for video!)

Happy New Year every one! What a crazy holiday?? Does this happen EVERY YEAR??? Holy cow...I'm not sure it's really all that safe! I go to bed Saturday night and wake up to multiple empty wine bottles and embers from a bonfire in the yard. Don't they know not to mix alcohol with fire??

So the Hentz side of the family came up for New Year's and I got to meet my great-uncle Lee and great-aunt Liza! They are FUUUN, let me tell you! I guess it's a good thing, but they graciously restocked daddy's new wine fridge.

Aunt Liza reading to me about The Diggingest Dog

Yeah, well you're funny lookin too!

Ok, he's all right after all!

So in other news...I've TRIPLED MY BIRTH WEIGHT! Yep, 18 pounds...that's double in pounds what my age is in months! If you've seen videos of me eating, you'll understand how. This girl can pack it away! (Yes, that would be a jump up on the growth chart...and for those keeping track, I'm pretty advanced...a lot of babies don't triple their birthweight until a year!!)

Remember that cool wooden toy I was talking about at Christmas? I figured out how to use it!



No comments:

Post a Comment