Friday, January 27, 2012

Patience...

Well, as of 10:30pm, I'm still a sleepy little baby and they're not quite ready to get this tube out. Can't push a girl, ya know? Just prepping Mom and Dad that things happen as I want, when I want, and they need to get used to it. ;-)



I will wake up from time to time, check that everyone's around, give whoever's holding my hand a little squeeze to tell 'em that I know they're there. After a minute or so, my lids get heavy again, and I nod off.



I know it's rough on them all...I know Dad misses his smiling little girl. But I've been working hard to heal up, and it's taken a lot out of me! So maybe tomorrow. It's still possible they'll do it in the middle of the night if I'm up and angry and asking for it to be out...if so, Mom is under strict orders to call Dad so he can dash over and help ease me through. The nurse, on the other hand, wants to know if "it's ok if we pull it a few minutes before you arrive." I'll try not to be so impatient about it that he doesn't have time to get here...but I can't make any promises, k Dad?



Hang in there everyone...things are coming along...

1 comment:

  1. Yay Natalie!
    This may be weird, but I had a dream that u were in the hospital bed and your mommy and daddy were so happy cause u were up sitting in the bed, just smiling and laughing like nothing ever happened. Hey! Maybe im psychic! We'll see! Lol.
    Go! Natalie! Go mommy&Daddy!
    -Alicia Kauffman

    ReplyDelete